Wednesday, 5 August 2026

fashion


Hello crafty friends 

Well it's been a while since I've had a play in my craft room 

I had some time to play so was looking through some challenges that I follow and decided to start with the Tag-along challenge which this month is fashion (or anything goes) I prefer to use the promt as it gives me an idea what to base my project on 

your design can be a tag, bookmark or ATC 

I chose an ATC

I dug out my Tim Holtz stamp set Attic Treasures 

I also had a scrap of fabric in my craft room so thought I would use that, and did a bit of sewing on my sewing machine, then added a button. I'm really happy with how my ATC came out 

I hope you like it 


Tracey 

3 comments:

  1. A lovely vintage feel and just perfect for our Fashion theme, many thanks for sharing at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look of this vintage collage ATC. Brilliant xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! So many wonderful details it looks like a page from a fashion book. Thanks for taking part at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    ReplyDelete