Sunday 11 December 2022

winter friends

This is another entry for the 52 Christmas card throwdown challenge I just love this cute polar bear from the some odd girl stamp set winter friends I coloured him up with my copics using
W9, W5, W3, W1 and W00 with R20 for his cheeks and ears
The back ground was blended with my distress oxide colours tumbled glass, faded jeans, chipped sapphire and a little black soot. The falling snow was embossed using my favourite things falling snow stamp with some white embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. This little guy is so adorable Tracey! I'm missing chipped sapphire from my ink collection so it's now on my wish list as your card looks stunning. Thanks for joining the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown challenge this week. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. elle est trop adorable Tracey, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete